Spring Semester Hours (Begin Monday January 9)
Monday - Thursday 8:00am-9:00pm
Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Spring Break - Closed Saturday March 4 through Sunday March 12
Easter Weekend - Closed Saturday April 15
Exam Week - Open April 17 - 20 8am-4pm, Friday April 21 - 8am-2pm, Saturday, April 22 - 12pm-4pm
Semester/May Term Break - Closed April 23-25
Mary Term - April 26 - May 16 Open 8am-6pm (Monday-Thursday), 8am-5pm (Friday)
Summer Hours Begin May 22
Dates to Remember (Hours Change on the Following Dates)
Summer Hours (Summer 2017) BEGIN Monday, May 22, 2017
The PAC is open 12:00pm-2:00pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the summer.
MBC fitness center is open to MBC students, faculty, and staff with a valid MBC ID. Please bring your MBC ID and leave it at the front desk when you sign in. At the front desk you can sign out keys for the tennis courts and locks for lockers. You may also borrow equipment but this must be signed in and out at the front desk.
MBC Fitness Center Policies
- Patrons who participate in the fitness center will be doing so at their own risk. MBC is not responsible for any injury that may occur. Patrons should never exercise alone.
- Patrons are required to sign in at the front desk for each visit to the fitness center.
- The fitness center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Dress Attire:
- Proper athletic attire must be worn at all times.
- Absolutely no sandals, open-toed shoes or bare feet are permitted.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No jeans or jeans shorts are allowed.
- Water, Gatorade and other sports drinks are permitted in the fitness center in a sealable, plastic container.
- Smoking and tobacco products are NOT permitted in the fitness center.
- Food is NOT permitted in the fitness center by a patron or student worker.
- Stereo music and televisions can be played but must be respectful of other patrons.
- Patrons are required to pick up after themselves, discard trash, and remove personal items.
- Patrons are required to wipe down cardio and Nautilus equipment after each use. Paper towels and disinfecting spray are available for use.
- For safety reasons, personal items, bags, etc. are to be stored in the locker room and not on the fitness center floor.
- Weight Area Etiquette
- Other patrons are allowed to "work in" between sets.
- Return weights to the rack.
- Weights may not be set against the walls, mirror or other equipment.
- Weights may not be dropped on the floor.
- Cardiovascular Area Etiquette
- During busy times or whenever someone is waiting, observe the 30 minute time limit on all cardio equipment.
- Wipe down equipment after each use.
- Report damaged equipment or unsafe exercises immediately to Student Worker.
- Report injuries immediately to Student Worker.
- Guest Policy
- Each patron is allowed 1 guest in the fitness center but you must sign them in as well and the guest must abide by the rules and regulations also.
- The patron must remain with the guest during the workout.
- The student workers on duty are responsible for enforcing all rules, regulations, and procedures of the fitness center. If at any time a patron does not comply with the rules and/or the worker on duty, the patron will be asked to leave and/or his/her privileges may be revoked.
- Any problems, questions, or concerns regarding the MBC Fitness Center should be addressed to either Coach Shelton at x7321, firstname.lastname@example.org or Charlie Angersbach, Athletic Trainer at x7357, email@example.com.